2021 IP Fall Institute
A CLE Virtual Program
The ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law proudly presents its annual IP Fall Institute, a virtual CLE Program, to be held September 28-30.
This year's IP Fall Institute will feature virtual CLE programs covering various specialty areas and the emerging IP law issues that you need to know for your practice.
Experience these exciting CLE programs:
- A 40-Year Review of IP Royalty Rates and Deal Structures
- The IP in API
- Tracking IT All: IP and Data Privacy and Security Issues for Digital Health Technologies
- Keeping it Legal – NFTs and Smart Contracts
- Driving Forward with Autonomous Vehicles and IP
- Ethical Risks and Best Practices for Working with Foreign Associates
- IP Licensing in Sports
- IP Legal Issues Surrounding Streaming Digital Content